Are you ready for Little Black Dress season?
If you are wanting more energy, to finally get some restful sleep, lose inches of fat that never seem to budge, gain lean muscle, remove toxins, learn how to eat clean, learn how to love your body no matter what shape it is in, and have a positive support group. Then this is the right program for you.
Picture This: 30 days from now
You have more energy than you know what to do with. You feel unstoppable, almost giddy. Your kids can’t keep up with you, and your couch misses you.
You feel lean and strong. Your waist is smaller, your biceps are bigger, and the belly bloat has disappeared (bye bye muffin top). You have to buy new jeans in a smaller size. You can actually say (honestly) you like to exercise.
All systems are balancing. You are sleeping through the night, your digestive system is flowing, the daily afternoon headaches are a distant memory, and your skin… oh my, it glows!
Your meals are clean, healthy and delicious. You have even kicked that nasty sugar jones. You dream about and crave brussels sprouts and kale (well, maybe that is a bit of a stretch). You even save money on your grocery bill.
You love yourself more. You see your body with new, loving eyes. You are at peace and see limitless possibilities for your life. You feel so proud of yourself for not quitting like you used to. Discipline and the mirror are your new best friends.
IT IS POSSIBLE.
These are the results that our participants are experiencing from Hot and Healthy for the Holidays. Results may vary, but everyone finishes in a better, happier state.
We have created an exclusive private community for you to achieve your best body, health and life from the inside out. Our team of coaches help you bust through the excuses and limiting beliefs, call you out on your B.S., and surround you with a positive, inspiring and supportive community to cheer you on.
We have all the tools to help you succeed. No one will be left behind.
- Good, solid nutrition is essential to your optimal health and happiness.
- How you feel is more important than how you look.
- Strong is sexy.
- Sweat & exercise (and even a few tears) are good for you! And essential for transformation.
- No matter who you are, what your story is, or how big your goal, you can do this… it starts with a desire for change.
- We believe very woman and man deserves to live in a body they love and create the life they desire.
This program is designed to help you figure out what you need to be your best self. This is not a diet, a fad, or about deprivation. It is about creating a joyful, healthy, fit lifestyle.
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING…
“My mood is surprisingly good, I noticed more energy and my waist is slimmer. I may get that six pack I have been wanting.”
“I know I’m only 1 week into it but, I feel really good…lost about 4-5 lbs so far! Had way more energy….my excitement and motivation over all is way up!”
“It’s Week 2 and it is going really well. I usually walk 3-5 miles a day and am looking to add more in this week. I will plan that! I think I’ve lost about 6 pounds. I am also feeling connected with eating clean!”
“I decided to do my weigh-ins and measurements this morning in week 2 to keep me on track during weekend activities. I am down 6 pounds from the start, and some of my measurements are about an inch down too. I almost didn’t believe it and checked twice…yep, all good. I hurt my shoulder in yoga, so I’m shifting to more biking and walking. I really like this system! I feel great, healthy…have had one migraine but way better than two times a week!…and again, I don’t feel hungry! I love that!”
Here’s what you receive when you enroll…
- Daily coaching, education, and action plans specific to weight loss, cleansing, goal setting, mindset, emotional eating, exercise, and clean eating. Delivered online via group phone calls (recorded for you to replay), videos, access to private member website, hand-outs and action step homework.
- A 30 day Cleanse Kit with healthy meal replacement shakes and snacks, enough for two meals a day. (Note: All products are all natural, organic, & non-GMO. No fake junk or stimulants. Just nutrient dense, cleansing super-foods.)
- Weekly group coaching calls – led by our team of experts. Check out the bios of our world-class coaching team below.
- A private member site for participants to post progress, share recipes, ask questions, and get daily coaching and support from the coaches and fellow participants.
- Shopping lists, meal plans and recipes to keep you on track with your healthy eating.
- A transformed, healthier body, and a new outlook on life!
Your 30-Day plan looks like this:
- Upon registration you’ll receive immediate access to the private member paage loaded with information on how to clean up your kitchen, pantry, and prep for your cleanse and new lifestyle, including your suggested shopping list and resource guide to make your program a success.
- You will mark your progress by taking before and after measurements, weight and photos.
- Once the program begins, you will receive group call information, online coaching assignments, videos, handouts, tips, action items, recipes and inspiration that will teach you everything you need to know.
- During the program, you’ll follow the 30 day Cleanse program of delicious healthy shakes and healthy meals to help stabilize your blood sugar and jump-start your weight loss. Once your product box arrives, you will start the cleanse. You’ll be eating 5-6 small meals each day and will not feel hungry.
The LITTLE BLACK DRESS CHALLENGE begins November 7, 2016
REGISTER FOR INFO CALL HERE
Contact the coach who referred you
or email email@example.com
DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS PROGRAM FOR FREE?
Enroll with two friends, and you will receive money back to pay for a 30-day program. Ask us for the details when you register.
THE COACHING TEAM
Allison Clay – Certified Master Life Coach, Wellness Expert and Yoga Instructor
Allison has a diverse background having worked in corporate America and being an entrepreneur in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years educating and training people to achieve optimal physical and mental health. A couple of years ago, a life threatening illness caused her to being to lose her memory, left her weak, heavier, and malnourished. Through a protocol of clean eating, cleansing, supplements, and exercise, she recovered and is stronger than ever. Allison knows first hand the healing power of eating real, clean food, nourishing the body with proper supplementation, and exercise. She believes anyone can achieve exceptional wellness in mind, body and spirit.
Erin Postle – Weightless Coach and Fitness Expert
Erin is an accomplished Psychotherapist, Weight Coach and the creator of The Weight Loss Toolkit. She is devoted to teaching women how to end emotional eating, and create their ideal body, while living the life they deserve. Through her coaching programs, classes and products, Erin shows her clients how to replace their struggle and pre-occupation with weight with more joy, freedom and abundance.