Allison is a skilled spokesperson, on-air talent, interviewer, journalist, teacher, coach, and social media expert. Her entertaining and creative techniques highlight the unique and extraordinary qualities of a brand or business that inspire the customer to want to take action and buy.
She has over 30 years experience in Broadcast, Marketing, Sales, and Communications:
- National TV Network Journalist
- International TV Commercial Actress (Blue Diamond Almonds, Clorox, Michelob Ultra, Scottsdale Tourism, Choice Hotels and more)
- Brand Spokesperson & Ambassador (Outlets At Anthem, K12, Lululemon, Lorna Jane Athletics)
- Keynote Speaker (Corporate and Small Business)
- Corporate and Small Business Communications and Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager (ran campaigns for musician Kenny Loggins, Blue Sky Riders, True West Magazine)
Allison Clay as Spokesperson for Outlets at Anthem segments on Sonoran Living ABC15: Customer Loyalty Program
Meet Allison Clay, Master Life Coach – teaser video about who I am and what I do for people as a coach
Interview with Allison Clay, Master Life Coach – Turning Stones Show, one hour interview
Winn Media Enterprises manages all of our e-mails, negotiations and deals under the policy that we treat each and every partnership with special care and consideration. Allison Clay is the Founder and CEO of Winn Enterprises. Inquires:
Allison is SAG-eligible. For Film and Television acting bookings, contact Dani’s Talent Agency at (602) 263-1918.