Put your winter boots away, it’s sandal season! Step into Spring with these latest footwear trends from my favorite brands from Outlets at Anthem. Plus, I’ve added in some foot care tips to get your feet in sandal shape. Watch video here.
SPRING SHOE TRENDS:
· The block heel trend is still going strong. It’s comfortable and easy to walk in. Your feet will thank you.
· The gladiator sandal deserves some real estate in your closet! This popular shoe is back for spring with a full range of styles, from short to tall and in-between.
· Metallics are the new neutrals this season. Silver and gold never go out of style, but rose gold is the metallic to beat this season.
· Suede fabric is making an appearance this spring on trendy wedges and strappy sandals. This fabric is no longer just for winter but in style for spring and summer.
· Foot jewelry is this season’s hot trend. Adorn your feet with some bling. Wear anklets and toe rings individually or together with your favorite sandals!
TIPS FOR HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL FEET:
· Exfoliate: Use a foot file and pumice stone to remove the dry, calloused skin form the bottoms of your feet. Removing the dead skin will help remove cracks from the dry winter.
· Hydrate: After a winter in socks and boots, you want to load up on moisture. Before bed, put on a thick cream or mega hydrating oil, and then pop some cotton socks over the top. In the morning, you’ll have super soft feet. True Blue Cracked Heel treatment & Super Rich Foot Cream from Bath & Body Works are great products to help restore your winter feet.
· Paint your toenails a bright color to go with the season. Choose a bright, fun polish! A coral, red, or bright pink is always in style in the warm spring and summer months.
All shoes, accessories and products in video can be found at:
Outlets at Anthem
4250 W. Anthem Way
Phoenix, AZ 85086